SanctisFundMe is a Charitable Unincorporated Association and anyone over the age of 18 can apply to become a Member subject to approval by the board of trustees.Download and read the Consitution.
(1) Membership is open to individuals over eighteen or organisations who are approved by the trustees.
(a)The trustees may only refuse an application formembership if, acting reasonably and properly, they consider it to be in the best interests of the charity to refuse the application.
(b)The trustees must inform the applicant in writing ofthe reasons for the refusal within twenty-one days of the decision.
(c)The trustees must consider any written representations the applicant may make about the decision. The trustees’ decision following any written representations must be notified to the applicant in writing but shall be final.
(3) Membership is not transferable to anyone else.
(4) The trustees must keep a register of names and addresses of the members which must be made available to any member upon request.
SanctisFundMe Membership types
The following types of memberships are available at SanctisFundMe:
- Supporting Member (No voting rights) - Annual fee €20
- Full Member (Voting rights) - Annual fee €250
- Honorary Member (Voting rights may be assigned by the Trustees) - Annual fee €0
- Full Corporate Member (Voting Rights) - Annual fee €2500
- Charity Member (Voting rights may be assigned by the Trustees) - Annual fee €0
All membership fees raised go towards the achievement of the SanctisFundMe's mission. Membership is non transferrable and non refundable.
SanctisFundMe objects are:
The charity’s objects
- The prevention or relief of poverty;
- The advancement of education;
- The advancement of health or the saving of lives;
- The advancement of citizenship or community development;
- The advancement of human rights, conflict resolution or reconciliation or the promotion of religious or racial harmony or equality and diversity;
- The relief of those in need, by reason of youth, age, ill-health, disability, financialhardship or other disadvantage
CONTACT US TO BECOME A MEMBER TODAY